Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 11

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #11. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it).













"This week, we are very delighted that Leslie from Treasured Scrapbooking is sponsoring us. Treasured Scrapbooking is a monthly Kit Club based on the East Coast of USA. Also this month Treasured Scrapbooking is celebrating their 2nd Birthday so be sure get on over there an check things out in the store. Great deals everywhere!"

DEADLINE: April 13th @ midnight CST

I stamped flowers ("Friend" stamp set from Hero Arts) onto white c.s., using Graphite Black (Brilliance) ink. Then embossed in clear and brayered the background with first Summer Sky ink and then Bamboo Leaves (Memento) ink. I used classic and scalloped oval Nestabilities to cut out ovals.

For embellishments, I added some Gemstones, Dew Drops, Silk ribbons. And of course I used paper piercer.

Thanks so much for all who played along with us last week.


RECIPE: Stamps: "Friend" (Hero Arts); Papers: green, Yellow, White c.s., Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Graphite Black (Brilliance), Summer Sky, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves (Memento); Accessories: Ribbon, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Paper Glaze; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic and scalloped oval, Ticket corner punch, Classic Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Paper Piercer.

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Olena. Love the silhoette flower stamp and the colours you've used are just perfect. Hugs from Desire

Alecia Wolfford said...

Beautiful card Olena!!!

Pearl said...

love the details on your card, Olena ! great finishing always !

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely breathtaking card! Love it! :)
♥Dawn♥

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful Olena..
simply `gorgeous` Hope your enjoying your Day:)♥

Alex said...

This is a beautiful card Olena - very vintage!! I love the colors, and all the details - just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diana Mancuso said...

Olena, this card is just stunning! Wow! Wow! Double wow! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is lovely, and what a pretty background!

Fink said...

Beautiful as always! Love the gemstones