Happy Thursday Everyone!!! It's Sketches! { by tamara} again. Here is the card I made using the Sketch #91 this week.There isn't a lot of stamping on this card:-) I stamped the swirl (from Inkadinkado "Flourishes" stamp set) using Jumbo Java (VersaMagic) ink
and sentiment WELCOME (from "Greetings" Heidi Grace designed). 
and sentiment WELCOME (from "Greetings" Heidi Grace designed). 
For embellishments, I added some ribbon, Flowers, Dew Drops, Gemstones and of course, piercings. 
Here's a pictures that shows the dimension better.

Here's a pictures that shows the dimension better.
My second card, I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 82. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week.
I stamped the butterfly ("Flutter By, Butterfly" stamp from Inque Boutique) onto white c.s., using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored the image with my Prismacolor markers and cut out. 

Then I glued butterfly on the green embossed square. For sentiment "Celebrate" I used "Greetings" stamp set from ANW Crestwood. To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, White big button, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug die and Piercings.
RECIPE (for first card): Stamps: "Flourishes" (Inkadinkado) and sentiment ("Greetings" Heidi Grace designs); Papers: Brown and cream c.s.; Patterned paper (Basic Gray) Inks:Dune (ColorBox), Jumbo Java (VersaMagic), Latte (Adirondack); Accessories: Ribbons, Flowers, Dew Drops, gemstones, White gel pen, foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities ribbon tag, Diamond punch (EK Success), paper piercer.
RECIPE (for 2nd card): Stamps: Flutter By, Butterfly (Inque Boutique), sentiment ("Greetings" The Paper Company from ANW Crestwood); Papers: Violet, cream and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance); Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic squares, Prismacolor markers, Paper Glaze, Ribbon, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Stickles, Button, foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Scallop diamond edge punch (EK Success), Cuttlebug die ("Vin tage"), paper piercer. I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~



15 comments:
What a beautiful card! You used all my favorite elements -- especially the butterfly!
Beautiful cards Olena, I really love all the pretty details!! And, the butterfly, I love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Beautiful Cards Olena!
I love the Flourish on the 1st one and that Butterfly is Fab on the 2nd.
Love the Colour Combo too!
Hugs
Suze x
very pretty cards, both of them!
Wow wow wow... both cards are amazing - as all your work is, Olena :-)
I'm always in love with your creations!
{love} Sylvia
hi Olena, this mojo card absolutely took my breath away...it is gorgeous. I am so glad I got a chance to see it!~Donna
Thank you for your comment on my card!!! I LOVE your cards they are FANTASTIC!!!! the butterfly is so lifelike, I just started in my card making and I love it!!!
stunning!!!!
Wow.. you still make beautiful cards...
Wow... I love it.. it's elegant ...
Bravo
Beautiful cards Olena!
They are both very beautiful! Really love the butterfly! Looks like real!
Simply Gorgeous!! Love the butterfly..Thank you for visiting my blog..Ive been looking at all your beautiful cards..You do very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda
Thanks alot for the lovely comment on my blog! I very much appreciate it and now i am following yours. Gorgeous cards!
Katie x
wow wow wow
fabulous!
-x-
Olena, these cards are just... well... stunning. I know I use that word a lot, but it's true. They're so beautiful. I love everything about the flourish card, and the butterfly embellishment on the the second card is my favorite!
Post a Comment