Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Antigue Vases

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations.
I stamped 3 times the images "Antique Vases" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. I then used my "Labels Five" Nestabilities to cut out images and sponged around with sand (Adirondack) craft ink. The yellow background is embossed with the Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder on the top of the card and the Dots patterned paper 0n the bottom. The sentiment is also from Hartfelt Creations, "Thank You" stamp. To finish off I added some rhinestone, "Botanical Scallop edge punch from Martha Stewart and cream ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!




3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the layout and your coloring Rocks!!

lastivka said...

as always - perfectly done! love your colouring!

HappyCrafter said...

These are lovely! I like seeing how the card changes with the different colours.