Good morning! Today is Heartfelt Creations Product Release Party !!! Heartfelt Creations has 11 NEW PreCut Stamp Sets and 1 custom Heartfelt Creations Diecuts manufactured by Spellbinders™. Click HERE to check out all of the NEW Products from Heartfelt Creations. Also be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog, the Design Team has been busy creating beautiful samples with all of the New Products. There is a brand new release over at Heartfelt Creations today!!!Here is the card that I created for the Product Release Party.

First, I stamp the new image from "Cardinal bird feeder" stamp set using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor markers and cut it out. Also I used a New Winter "Cardinal Family" Die cut set to cut out a two birds different size and layered used foam tape. And next, I layered everything as pictured and add Decorative Flourishes from Sizzix behind the image. For base card , I used Mega Curved Rectangle Nestabilities. For embellishments, I added a pearls, gemstones and Clear Stickles.
My second card for Mojo Monday #156. I made using the new stamp "Little girl with heart" from Hero Arts. I stamped the image using Archival Jet Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor markers. For sentiment I used Simply Sentimental from Paper Salon, for embelishment I used Pearls, Rpinestones, Dew Drops, Clear Stickles and Ribbon. 
Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out Heartfelt Creations Blog--Emma Lou is offering up some really sweet blog candy!! I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!
2 comments:
gorgeous! Love the way you have used the vellum! hugs Juls
What beautiful cards!!! I love the gorgeous birdhouse image on your first card and you coloring on that adorable little girl is sooo awesome!!!!
Post a Comment