Friday, September 10, 2010

Mojo Monday #155 - Contest

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Today is time with Mojo Monday. Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO155). I using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.
I used the Hibiscus stamp (from Heartfelt Creations) paired with DCWV patterned paper. To color the image, I used my Tombow markers and a water pen. I then added just a touch of Crystal Stickles for a bit of sparkle. I also used a NEW Decorative Butterfly Border Die cut from Heartfelt Creations and Sizzix Scallop Tag die for tag with sentiment. For embellishments, I added some rhinestones, ribbon and piercings.
Thanks for visiting – Olena

11 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love those borders and all the peircing detail. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, your card is really gorgeous!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

irinka said...

Привіт, Олена. Сьогодні випадково забрела на ваш блог, я просто в захваті. Я недавно також познайомилась з скрапбуком, але я в основному роблю сторіночки, і іноді відкритки, але відкритки в мене не получаються, а тут така красота!!! Потрібно знову спробувати, ваші роботи дали мені натхнення.
Доречі я також живу в Штатах, в Вашингтоні.

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card! So glad you stopped by my blog so I could come find your beautiful blog!

Romaine said...

Thanks for stopping by, Olena! I love the beautiful die cuts you have on this card and the gorgeous colouring!

CraftinGranny said...

Wow Olena! I love your card, the coloring and shading are spectacular. Thanks so much for stopping by and the nice comment.
"Hugs" Carol

HappyCrafter said...

What a gorgeous card! Love that image and your colouring is fantastic. Have a great weekend!

Juls said...

wow this is just so incredibly beautiful! Love it! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

I just love all the detail on this! That butterfly is so pretty! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!