Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Viva La Verve! February Week 2

Today, I introducing a new card using new February Sketch from **Viva la Verve! February Week 2 {2/10/12}* and Verve Stamps.

Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

Here's my card:

and here's:

For my card I used Beautiful stamp sets from Verve Stamps - "Fancy Florals Remixed" and "Amazing Wishes".


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps: "Fancy Florals Remixed" and "Amazing Wishes".
Paper: 7 gypsies
Ink: Distress inks, VersaColor and Adirondack.
Accessories: "Argyle" edge punch (EK Success); buttons and rhinestones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning as always!

craftieodmae said...

wow, this is absolutley gorgeous!!!!

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous Olena, love all the layering.

mlarisa said...

Красивая, лаконичная открытка!

Momo said...

Dear Olena,

woooow, what a great card! I love bright colors. And the arrangement of all parts is fantastic. Love it!

Hugs
Moni

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Thanks for your kind words you left on my bolg...
I always love visiting you to see what beautiful things your creating... I'm never disapointed...
And today another Lovely work of Art!