Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mojo Monday # 195

Hello Everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #195. Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch.

Today, I uploaded two cards for Mojo Monday. For both card I used the same Sketch and the same "Flutter Loft" design papers from the Paper Studio. But I used a different colors of design papers. In first card I used pink color, for second I used turquoise color. For both cards I also used border punch (
Traditional scallop from Martha Stewart), beautiful Mulberry paper roses (Recollections), ribbons, white opal and petal pink Liquid pearls, pink and brown threads, pearls rhinestones and sentiment from Fiskars.


Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! (please read that very slowly!) Simply stunning! :)

Tks for stopping by! Appreciate your kind comment! :)

Nadine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, both!

ekaterina-sanna said...

потрясающее сочетание цветов!!!!!ооочень красиво!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

jaw dropping, mind blowing gorgeous!!!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Love both colore choices... these came out beautiful!!!

Jasmina said...

Both cards are just beautiful!
I just discovered your blog and now you have a new follower. Love your work.

Anita said...

Both cards are gorgeous, so are the papers you've used!
Anita

NoraAnne said...

Love your mojo cards! They look beautiful in both colors and I just love the flowers!

Juls said...

these are amazing!!! so incredibly stylish!!! Hugs Juls

Ida said...

Simply Divine!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow.. just gorgeous.. love bothe card... Thanks Olena for stopping by and for your lovely comments on my work...

Staci Rivera said...

Just gorgeous! Another and another great card!

Vikki said...

Both cards are absolutely stunning Olena...such a clever lady!!!

Anonymous said...

The turquoise card is amazing! I love it!