Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heartfelt Creations card and Mojo Monday # 196

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects:

Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3401 Bella Rose
Scroll; HCD Bella Rose Die; Other: Metallic Cream Chalks; Flocking powder (Daffodil) from Martha Stewart; White gel pen; Rhinestones; orange and yellow thread; ribbon.

This time, I'm not used the pencils and markers. I used Metallic Cream chalks for coloring stamp image. For this I used new HCPC 3401 Bella Rose Scroll stamp. I stamped 2 times using memento black ink, and then colored both with chalks. The second image, I cut out using HCD Bella Rose Die. I used yellow flocking powder for edges of the rose. And then, I adhere image of rose with foam squares. Sponged Distress Ink around the edges of the
stamped image and glued on patterned paper. For finishing to
uches I did sew by hand around
images of roses and edges of patterned paper. Adhered to base and embellish with rhinestones as shown.



And my second card is for Mojo Monday Sketch# 196


For this card I used Anna Griffin rose stamp, for sentiment I used "Circular Sayings" stamp set. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic circles", " Classic Ovals", " Labels Four"; button; green and red thread; Dew Drops.
















Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

15 comments:

Anita said...

Wow Olena,
gorgeous cards again! Beautiful colouring and papers, and the extra stitching just makes it all complete :)
Anita

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous!!!!

marsha said...

Olena, you are a master of color! Both of your cards just explode with gorgeous color, the first one just takes my breath away!
Hugs,
Marsha

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Olena. The roses are just GORGEOUS! No other words... except pretty, beautiful... love the stitching, the paper-piercing, the distressing... just perfect.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Olena. You use such gorgeous color combinations.

The Crafty Elf said...

Very pretty cards! I love all the detail that you've added to your cards they are just lovely! Thank you for your wonderful comment :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards!

Sue said...

Both are just gorgeous!

Glenda said...

Beautiful cards...I love your use of color...always so much depth.

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Wow these 2 are stunning. I can't believe all the details you were able to put in there. My mouth just dropped. Thanks so much for sharing them..

Inky hugs, Pauline

marsha said...

Olena, love both of your cards this week - your colors are just dynamic!
Hugs,
Marsha

A Consuming Passion said...

Two stunning cards....I love your bold use of colour!

Elly said...

Gorgeous cards Olena!!

Hugs, Elly

LISA said...

These are both beautiful cards Olena!
I love your hand sewing!!

Juls said...

fabulous!!!! I love all the stitching!!! Hugs Juls