Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Christmas Cheer Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Good morning, everyone!!! Today, Heartfelt Creations pleased to introduce the Christmas Cheer Collection. The Christmas Cheer Collection features 14 new precut stamp sets that coordinate with one new exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders and existing Spellbinder dies. The possibilities with the classic images in this collection are absolutely endless. You will achieve handmade projects that will "wow" your friends and family this Christmas season.

You have chance to win: Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by September 20 for a chance to win the entire release valued at $240.00.

Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3419 Holiday Poinsettia Candle: HCPC 1449H Snowy Swirl; Other: Cream tag; Prismacolor pencils; ribbon; white beads; white thread; Dew Drops and white gel pen.

For this project I used a cream tag from Ranger, different kinds of stamps, Distress inks and embellishments. First, I stamped image on cream tag, colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Next, I masked the image with masking tape and sponged around the tag with blue craft ink. Second, I stamped different sizes of poinsettia flower on red patterned paper and cut out. Then, I just sponge the edges of flowers, put together using foam tape and glued on tag. I also, stamped swirl on background using dk.blue craft ink. For border decoration I used white beads and threads. To finish the card, I added ribbon, gold pearl and piercings.

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! I love the rich colors and all the dimension!

Barbara said...

Olena, this is just stunning! I always love your piercing but so many beads is over the top! The entire card is gorgeous, a lot of work, but obviously a labor of love!

Елена said...

Елена! работа просто восхитительна! Все хочу научится так подбирать цвета... увы... не получается. У вас это просто великолепие цвета!! Мне так и хочется потрогать такие открытки. БРАВО!

Glenda said...

As always, I love your use of color. You make everything so rich and beautiful. Love your poinsettia!

craftieodmae said...

so rich and beautiful!!!!!I love this gorgeous card!

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful! Your candle absolutely glows!!!

marsha said...

Olena, this is just delish! I love your rich colors!
Hugs,
Marsha

Anita said...

Wooow stunning card!
Anita

Pet73 said...

Wow, all those beads - must have been a lot of work! But the result is fantastic - again a stunning card!

Yanusya said...

Очень красиво!!! Просто взгляд не оторвать!!!!

Angelica Turner said...

Olena, this is gorgeous. I love the bright colors.

Jan Hennings said...

This is gorgeous and what a wonderful coloring job!

A Consuming Passion said...

Just beautiful!

Jeanne J. said...

Olena, the flowers are gorgeous but again your background takes me away. I love the coloring - how the candle is illuminated. Just beautiful! Your coloring is exquisite!

OK said...

Очень нравится!

Pastila said...

Красиво как! Борбюр из бусин покорил!