Friday, September 23, 2011

Sketchy with My Favorite Things

Good morning, everyone! Today, I introducing a new card using new Sketch from My Favorite Things.



























For this card I used "Tender Toile" stamp set from Stampin' UP! I also used Prismacolor and Copic markers for coloring, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Grommet tags, beautiful patterned paper from Basic Grey, corner punch (Martha Stewart), ribbons, paper flowers and rhinestones.













And today, I first time, uploaded my card to Splitcoaststampers.com gallery.



Have a Wonderful Weekend. Olena

9 comments:

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful card!

OK said...

Очень красиво!

Anita said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and use of space :)!
Anita

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Another Beautiful card!!! I just love your coloring... it looks so "Old World" like it came out of a book or something... very nice!

Елена said...

Леночка, мое искреннее : БРАВО!!!! Как я я радуюсь глядя, на твои работы- млею!! очень красиво!! Буйство красок! Чудесно!

mlarisa said...

Очень классно расрашено: прям картина, а не открытка. Такая трудоемкая...

Jeanne J. said...

Olena, Your card is gorgeous. Love the coloring, and all the great details from the lace to the matting to that pretty bow!!

Juls said...

Hi, I am playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed having a look round your blog at all that I have missed, so much gorgeous and inspiring work!!

Love the gorgeous rich colours in this card! Hugs Juls

Pastila said...

Сколько красок и яркости! Потрясающе!