Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 Challenges Day 1

Hello everyone!!!! Verve Stamps celebrating 5 wonderful years and are so excited to share the new release! To kick the party off, every day this week Verve Stamps post a fun new challenge for us on Splitcoaststampers Challenges Blog.

2012 Challenge Day #1
(color challenge: green+pink+brown)


Here's my card
:


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Stampin' UP! " From the Garden" stamp.
Paper: The Paper Studio "Flutter Loft".
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: ribbons, pearls and foam tape.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Anita said...

WOW! This is so beautiful, great job!!
Anita

Desire Fourie said...

Olena this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

craftieodmae said...

Olena, this is so gorgeous!!!!! I love the image and the paper you used!

Sasha said...

Beautifully stamped, Olena. I love the paper and your pretty bow.

ByKirsti said...

Wow u make some really pretty things! I love the colours ón this one!

Have a Nice summer and feel free to join my international giveaway