Hello everyone!!!!
Today I post my third card for Anni-Verve-sary 2012 Challenges.
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Verve Stamps
Paper: Recollection
Ink: Distress ink and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities " Classic scalped circles", Cuttlebug die cuts, pearls, rhinestones, thread, ribbon and foam tape.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Verve Stamps
Paper: Recollection
Ink: Distress ink and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities " Classic scalped circles", Cuttlebug die cuts, pearls, rhinestones, thread, ribbon and foam tape.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:
Olena I just love this. The colours and layout are just perfect. Hope you are having a fab day. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member
This very very beautiful, love the colours and the big rosette!
Anita
Gorgeous card, Olena. Fabulous layout and I love your rosette x
gorgeous as always, so rich and beautiful!
Oh my Olena!! This is gorgeous!! I love the color palette and the beautiful papers you combined with your fabulous birthday rosette!!
Such a stunning card! Love all your little details.
Post a Comment