Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello everyone. Yes, I'm back, back, back..... couple months it was so busy as ever. So I'm back and today I post my NEW card August 2012 Sketch from Mojo Monday.

**********
Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card or gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often!


Here is the sketch if you want to play along:


I had so much fun playing with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!

Here's my card
(
this card on SALE in my ETSY Stor
e):

and here's:


For this card I used stamped image by Heartfelt Creations and sentiment by Hampton Art.

I also used my favorite Prismacolor markers for coloring Rose image.


As always thanks so much for hopping by!
Ol
ena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image and sentiment -Heartfelt Creations and hampton Art.
Paper: The Paper Studio.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Brilliance.
Accessories: Spellbinders, "Scroll" and "Argyle"edge punches (EK Success), ribbon, Glitter, pearls, white gel pen, foam tape and Liquid pearls.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

Sasha said...

Simply stunning! Olena.

April said...

The flower is beautiful! Your card is fabulous! Love it!

Елена said...

Леночка, как давно не было тебя видно...Работа потрясающая!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Welcome back Olena, missed your beautiful creations. Gorgeously creative this one is. Loving the colours and design.   Hop on over to Doing Life and stand a chance to win some lovely digi stamps. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome back. I missed you. Your card is so detailed, and beautiful. Your work with the sketches is always a delight.

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous!
Anita

craftieodmae said...

Glad you are back, missed seeing your gorgeous creations. This one is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! Missed seeing your beautiful creations!!

mlarisa said...

Привет! Долго тебя не было... Рада твоему возвращению, отличная открытка!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the rich colors and the glittery details! Beautiful!