
I have some news to share... I got an email that I was picked to be on the Sketches! {by tamara} Card Design Team. Thanks Tamara for this amazing opportunity. Every Thursday, you will be able to view my new card on the website Sketches! {by tamara}. The new card will be made on the basis of Tamara's Card Sketch. In addition to being able to view my card, you will also be able to read the description of how to make the my card and the list of materials that I used on my Blog every Thursday.
Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a nice Monday! ~Olena~
5 comments:
Congrats Olena!!!!You deserve this!
Congratulations Olena!! You're such a talented lady...well deserved!!
Judit V.
Oh yeah! Congratulations, Olena!! That's AWESOME! I love your work and can't wait to see more!
That's really terrific. I will be sure to check it out.
Congratulations and welcome!!
Post a Comment