Happy Thursday to you all!!! And that means another sketch over at Sketches! {by tamara}!!!For this card I used a how usually Patterned paper from Basic Grey - "Bittersweet". I stamped the sentiment "A kind heart" (from Hero Arts) stamp set onto cream c.s. using Perfect Plumeria (Versa Magic) ink and sponged the edges using another color of ink - Angel Pink (Memento). Then, I used Border punch (Martha Stewart) for create p
aper lace. For embellishments, I added a Silk Flowers, Corner punch, Branch punch, Gemstones.I hope you play along with us this week!! Make sure you leave a link to your card at the Sketches! {by tamara} site!! We would LOVE to see your card!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: Cranberry and cream c.s.; Patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Perfect Plumeria (VersaMagic), Angel pink (Memento)
Accessories: Silk Flowers, gemstones
Tools: Corner punch (Fiskars), Branch and border punches (Martha Stewart), Paper pierser.
Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~

13 comments:
Once again this is so beautiful and elegant. Love your style. Hugs from Desire
`Congrats` on your DT ...Look forward to creating along side a fab Team..Yaahh...I got you linked I hope you dont mind...
I love your card ...You have a beautiful style..TFS:)
Have a lovely Day:)~X~
This is so pretty Olena! love the DP of course! and the flower is yummy :)
Hugs
carol x
OH...wonderful card, Olena!!!
I love your work.
Marvellous colours and details.
You have make card elegant...Love it!!
Hugs, Mumur
just thought i'd stop and say Hi ad a fellow DT member from ICS
I was tagged and I am tagging you. You have to list 7 random things about you on your blog and then tag 7 other people to list 7 things by leaving them a message letting them know that they've been tagged. Can't wait to see and learn a bit more about you...
This is so pretty Olena!
Love the card! I am looking forward to working with you!
So incredibly pretty!!!
Beautiful! Oh I love the colors, flowers in the corner. Wonderful card!
Olena, this is beautiful! Love the colors.
Hugs to you,
Becky
Hi Olena, gorgeous card, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your fabby creations on the sketches Team, It's going to be such fun!!!
HuGs Kim :D
very pretty, love the punch!
Post a Comment