Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time for sketches! #79

Happy Thursday to you all!!! And that means another sketch over at Sketches! {by tamara}!!!
For this card I used a how usually Patterned paper from Basic Grey - "Archaic". I used "Cats" stamp set (from Inkadinkado) to create the background. I stamped the cat onto white c.s. using Hint of Pesto (VersaMagic) ink and sponged the edges. I manually stitched two long edges with a zig-zag. Next, I stamped the sentiment "You're Purrrfect" and paw prints onto white c.s., cut out and glued to the card. To finish the card, I added some gemstones and piercings.
I hope you play along with us this week!! Make sure you leave a link to your card at the Sketches! {by tamara} site!! We would LOVE to see your card!!

RECIPE:
Stamps: "Cats" (Inkadinkado)
Papers: Dark Olive and White c.s.; Clear vellum paper, Patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Hint of Pesto (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Cotton Thread, Silver gel pen, Gemstones
Tools: Corner punch (Fiskars), Paper Piercer.

Have a blessed day! ~Olena~

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cats meow... hee hee How fun, great funky dp and cute kitty!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is stunningly creative and such a well balanced card. Love all the finer detail i.e. paw prints etc. Great interpretation of the sketch. Hugs from Desire

Carol said...

Your card is gorgeous Olena, i love cats and i love BG! Fab take on the sketch :)

Hugs
Carol x

Becky G said...

I love this card, Olena! It's so fun and funky!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Corie said...

Love this -- so pretty

Anonymous said...

pretty card, love that cat!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Ok this card is just tooo cute. I love that you used archaic with the kitty