
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is the first day of my time with Heartfelt Creations Design Team. Here is the card I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. I will be posting a new cards every Wednesday on my Blog and Blog Heartfelt Creations Company. So mark your calendars and let's have fun together.I stamped the "Strawbbery Border" (#583E) onto white c.s., using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored the image with my Prismacolor markers , White Gel pen and Glaze Gelly Roll Pen (clear).

Used Long regtangal Nestabilities to cut/embossed it out. I sponged around the edges with Sandal (from Ranger) craft ink. Then, I layered it onto a patterned paper ("Latte" from DCWV). I added another berry (also colored, cut out) and popped it up in the middle of berry. You can see a picture that shows the dimension better.
To finish the card, I added some gemstones, buttons with threat, a sentiment "Happy Day" (#825A), butterfles (#832AA; 836AA - stamped, colored, cut out and popped it up the image with foam squares), a floral lace edge (Martha Stewart) and of course, paper piercer.
RECIPE: Stamps: All stamps (Heartfelt Creations); Papers: Red, cream and white c.s.; Patterned paper ("Latte" from DCWV); Inks: Graphite black and Platinum planet (Brilliance), Sandal (Adirondack); Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Buttons, Thread, Gemstones, Crystal Stickles, Glaze Gelly Roll pen, Foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug; Spellbinders Nestabilities classic long rectangles, Floral lace edge punch (Martha Stewart), Paper Pierser.*****************************************************************************************************
My second card, I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 85. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week.



This beautiful "Doodle Aster" is actually a digital stamp from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It is only $1.00. It is so easy to use too! I just printed the image and then colored in using my Prismacolor pencils. I blended the colors with OMS, then cut top of flower of them out to give them pop. 

Click HERE to go to the store to buy this stamp.
Added some Diamond Glaze to the image. To finish the card, I added some Silk Ribbon, gemstones, Dew Drops, Rain Drops stickers and piercings.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

24 comments:
Your MOJO MONDAY card is so pretty...lovely work, best regards from Monika in Germany
Absolutly `Gorgeous`:)♥
Enjoy your Week Olena:)♥
OH wow... It's wonderful... very beautiful....
BRAVO
Oh WOWWWWWW! Love the dimension on both cards, that Wisteria DP is my latest addiction (love the colors), and your coloring on those strawberries is AMAZING!!
Just stunning Olena. I so love your totally unique and personal style that shines through on each and every of your gorgeous designs. Hugs from Desire
Wow Love all your cards! Beautiful job!!
I absolutely love coming here for a visit Olena. Your cards are absolutely stunning.
Both cards are stunning as always. Congrats on the Heartfelt DT, I'm sure she fells as lucky to have you as we do!
Lindsay
omw!!!! you have some fabulous creations on your blog olena i love the strawberries they are so life like, thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment on my blog i really appreciate it
hugs
helen x
I'm blown away with your beautiful cards! Will definitely check out the digi stamp site; love your creations. Thank you for the sweet note you left on my blog.
That is so pretty! Love the layering! Just stunning!
Both cards are FANTASTIC!! I love each and every detail! Your coloring of the strawberries made it look so YUMMY!!
WOW! WOW! and WOW! need I say more.
Your coloring and details are amazing!!! Love both are stunning work. Wonderful job on the Mojo Monday sketch.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Wow! Your cards are AMAZING! Love all the details. Those buttons with the little bitty bows are incredible to me (I've got fat fingers or something...don't think I could make those itty bitty bows).
Love, love, love your your cards!
Wow! Great job on your cards, they're beautiful!
So fabulous! What a beautiful card.
Those strawberries look so real I wanted to eat them right off my screen, incredible coloring!! Beautiful cards :)
Your cards are stunning but the flower one is so detailed in the colouring ... I LOVE it! Congrats on winning the Mojo!
Just beautiful!
Wonderful card, congratulations!
Very pretty and inspirational!
Post a Comment