Today, I used beautiful fabric flowers from Hobby Lobby store. This flowers I found in wedding department of store. For sentiment I used "So much Thanks"stamp set from Fiskars (Jo-Ann store). For borders I
used "Abstract Flower" edge punch from EK Successes. And of course, I added pearl swirls.
That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
~Olena~
11 comments:
you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent! Thsi is gorgeous!!!!
Stunning card Olena! and so romantic ;)
Anita
So VERY pretty, Olena.
So, so pretty, love the flowers and all the pearl swirls, gorgeous take on the the sketch challenge.
Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the pearl swirls and the flower cluster.
Hi Olena!
Your maps are so beautiful. I gladly always come to your blog.
Hugs Moni
This is so beautiful and elegant! I love the flowers. Will need to look at my Hobby Lobby for these!
WOW, that's a beautiful card!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I'll be visiting yours again!!
Oooo! LOVE the way you've highlighted that blossom bundle, Olena! And those pearl flourishes are SCRUMPTIOUS!
Beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic!
Post a Comment