me for New Mojo Monday # 186. Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch.Today I used New stamp from Inkadinkado from Spring mini clear assortment (Jo-Ann). I Stamped sentiment on white c.s. using "Provence" Colo
rBox pigment ink and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares die. I added a Paper Flowers and ribbon to decorat the circles. I also used EK Success edge punch (Swirl), cream lace, buttons and threat. I finished off the card with a red rhinestone, Stickles and piercings.
That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends! ~Olena~
12 comments:
This is gorgeous. So rich in colour and texture.
Thanks for visiting my blog .....x
WOW this is a jaw dropper, absolutely beautiful!
Your card is just stunning! So much detail, and such vivid colours. Love it!
Amazing card!!
Such a beautiful Thank You card!
Very stricking, such warm vibrant colours!
Gorgeous card and such warm colours, just love it!
Have a fab weekend :)
Anita
BEAUTIFUL job on the sketch.
What a lovely card O;ena. Love the colors, that stamp... and the flower embellishment. Just perfect!
I always look forward to seeing your cards Olena.....they are beautiful! Your use of color and placement is amazing.
Lezlie S.
Olena, another beauty of a card, great take on the sketch challenge.
Love this Mojo card, Olena. This is the first MJM that I didn't do because I just couldn't seem to get the sketch and my ideas for it, to work.
Post a Comment