Good morning, everyone! It is time for Heartfelt Creations!Products Used on the projects:
Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3386 Cheery Cardinal stamp set; HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family stamp set; HCD 706 Cardinal Family Dies; Other: Prismacolor markers (P
M 4, 5, 6, 26, 28, 151, 167, 187); Wood frame; "Swirl" edge punch (EK Success); Dew Drops; Pearlescent chalks set (Pebbles Inc.); Rhinestones.
M 4, 5, 6, 26, 28, 151, 167, 187); Wood frame; "Swirl" edge punch (EK Success); Dew Drops; Pearlescent chalks set (Pebbles Inc.); Rhinestones. I stamped image from the HCPC 3386 Cheery Cardinal stamp set and the coordinating single bird (HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family stamp set) on white c.s and then colored with Prismacolor markers. I used the matching diecut (HCD 706 Cardinal Family Dies) to cut out the bird and matching diecut (HCD 701 Posy Patch Dies) to cut out flowers. Next, I stamped sentiment and added to image. For lace borders I used "Swirl" edge punch from EK Success. Layered everything as pictured on wooden board and add Dew Drops, Stickles and Rhinestones.
Have a Wonderful DAY!~Olena~
14 comments:
So very beautiful as usual, Olena.
This is so beautiful and elegant! I love the swirl edge!
Anita
Another masterpiece...gorgeous!
Such a beauty! It is so elegant looking and your coloring is gorgeous!
Beautiful coloring! Love the added piercing!
This is gorgeous, Olena! Wonderful coloring and beautiful details!
Oh my! Just gorgeous! Love the edges, the piercing, the colouring, well everything....
Gorgeous!! Great coloring and I have to get that punch! Fabulous!!
Your work is just beautiful! I love the addition of the edge punch - really sets off the image.
Olena, this is beautiful.
Wonderful card! The stamp is beautiful and I love the framing. Also the banner is gorgeous!!!
Olena, your card is beautiful!
Just lovely...
Just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marsha
Post a Comment