Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Spring Cardinal Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Today, Heartfelt Creations to introduce the New Spring Cardinal Collection. In this collection, HC are introducing 8 new PreCut Stamp Sets and a coordinating exclusive die created for Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders

Products Used on the projects:

Stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3388 Spring Cardinal stamp set; HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family stamp set; HCD 706 Cardinal Family Dies; HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die. Other: Prismacolor markers (PM 4, 5, 6, 7, 26, 167, 187); "Monarch butterfly" double craft punch (Martha Stewart); "In stitch" edge punch (Fiskars); Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic and Scalloped Ovals"; Rhinestones; Paper flowers and Stickles.

I stamped two images (HCPC 3388 Spring Cardinal stamp set) and the coordinating single birds (HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family stamp set) on white c.s and then colored with Prismacolor markers. I used the matching diecut (HCD 706 Cardinal Family Dies) to cut out the birds. Next, I used Decorative Oval Window Die (HCD 710) to cut out and emboss the frame. For sentiment I stamped sentiment on white c.s. and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic and scalloped oval dies. For stitches edges I used "In stitch" Edge punch from Fiskars. Layered everything as pictured and add Paper flowers, paper butterflies, Stickles, Rhinestones.


P.S. Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the other Design Team Members! Leave a comment on my blog or on the Heartfelt Creations blog by April 19 and one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $119.92. The winner will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog on April 20. Good Luck!

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

16 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Olena! I love the colors and all the wonderful dimension!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah perfection!!!

LorettaL said...

Olena, your card is so terrific, I'm not sure where to start! I love everything about it!

CraftinGranny said...

Gorgeous card and embellishments. Love this set. "Hugs" Carol

Glenda said...

What a lovely card. I love all the elements and layers on your card!

Anita said...

Oh wow what a stunning card, it's gorgeous!! The colours, the LO and all those little details, all together it's perfect :D
Anita

TesaB said...

Wow! Chock full of lovely details! It's gorgeous!!!

Clare said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I miss being on the team!

Congratulations for being on the team again! =)

Lori said...

Really pretty, so much detail.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wow, another stunning creation, Olena ... so many intricate details.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful. Love the layers and great colors here. All of the new products are stunning.

StampingbugKerry said...

Lovely card as usual. Love your embellishing. SO pretty.

Kerry

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful! Love the added dimension and how your framed the images!

Judy Inukai said...

Gorgeous card. I love the coloring on the cardinal and all the colors.

Cheryl S. said...

So very elegant, Olena, with all the layers and embellishments!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

This is just a lovely card!!! The colors work so will with that beautiful stamp set...! Thanks for this chance to win.