Today, Heartfelt Creations Company pleased to introduce the Decorative Basket Collection. The Decorative Basket Collection is a definite must have for all crafters. This collection features classic basket images that will be a "go to" set time after time. You can arrange endless styles of flowers into these baskets, use them for party favors, harvest baskets, Christmas baskets...the possibilities are endless. This collection features 5 new precut stamp sets and one exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders.
Chance to win: Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by August 16 for a chance to win the entire release valued at $85.00.
Products Used on the projects: S
I used new Decorative Layered Basket die to cut out the basket. Then, I made the background using Cuttlebug embossing folder. Next, I glued basket to background using foam tape. I used Bella Rose Die to made a leaves swirl. I added leaves in basket using foam tape. To finish the card, I added ribbon, yellow pearl and piercings.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
13 comments:
Another beautiful creation! I just love your work!
Lovely, I love your embossing!
Hugs,
Marsha
Gorgeous!! This card is fab!!
you always make the most gorgeous cards, this is beautiful!
Olena, this is so beautiful. Love the contrast of the colors and the embossed background.
This is so pretty Olena. love the piercing and the sentiment is perfect!
This card is absolutely beautiful! Your work is exquisite! This would make a great Thanksgiving card, Birthday, just about any occasion. Just beautiful!
Blessings, Donna
grandma4five
Very pretty card Olena!
Anita
Absoluely gorgeous, Olena! I love the CB folder and the rich colors you used!
Olena, I love how clean this card looks! beautiful!!!
Just beautiful and love the orange on red!
That embossinng is just lovely. Is it a folder. Beautiful.
Pretty card! I like your color combinations!
Post a Comment