Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mojo Monday #204

Hello Everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #204. Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch.


For this card I used beautiful paper Flowers from Recollections, patterned paper from DCWV. I also used pearl swirls from Want2scrap.com, ribbon and rhinestones.


Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

14 comments:

mlarisa said...

Очень-очень красиво!!!У вас потрясающее чувство цвета!

Anita said...

Wow, gorgeous card Olena! Beautiful papers and flowers. Great details :)
Anita

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow! This is one beautiful card Olena......So much detail........Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Olena...

Lisa Elton said...

Very romantic card Olena,pretty details!

Angelica Turner said...

Olena, this is stunning. Love the colors.

Mona Pendleton said...

WOWZERS Olena! What a gorgeous card! Lovin' all the blossoms!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh wow! Such a delightfully delicious card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Jean McKenzie said...

Olena, Your cards are all so pretty. I love your sketches, the colours you use and all the flowers and pearls - they are gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is such a gorgeous card...the flower and the pearl flourishes are such fabulous details and I love the beautiful colors!!!!

wendyp said...

love that rose! What a gorgeous card!!!

Jan Hennings said...

gorgeous and love the flower!

Babi Kind said...

Beautiful card. The flower is spectacular.

Pet73 said...

This is stunning! Sooo pretty!