For my first project, I used beautiful stamp from American Art Stamp Company (Hobby-Lobby store). And, of course, I used beautiful "Indian summer" papers from BasicGrey. I also, used a Prismacolor pencils for coloring, Border punch from EK Success, ribbon and rhinestones.
For my second project I used:
Stamps and Dies from Heartf
elt Creations: HCPC 3414 Belated Birthday wishes; HCPC 3413 Basketweave Background; HCPC 3410 Decorative Basket; HCD Decorative Butterfly Border die; Other: cream tag #8 size (Ranger); Distress inks; "Garden Trellis" deep edge punch (Martha Stewart); ribbon; Dew Drops and flower rhinestones. For this tag I used cream tag #8 size from Ranger. I sponged tag with different colors of Distress inks. Then, I stamped background (HCPC 3413 Basketweave Background) , sentiment on tag using new HCPC 3414 Belated Birthday wishes stamp set and small swirls (HCPC 3410 Decorative Basket) around tag. I also, decorated tag with punch out border using "Garden Trellis" deep edge punch (Martha Stewart). Next, I cut out butterfly using new HCD Decorative Butterfly Border die and glued on tag. Decorated tag with ribbon and rhinestones.
Have a WONDERFUL DAY! Olena
Have a WONDERFUL DAY! Olena
13 comments:
Beautiful tag! - your colors really pop!
You make really unique cards. :) I love the bright colors on them. You combined them so good.
Beautiful tag, Olena! I love the colors!
Olena, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message n my Mojo206 entry. I've just had a look at the many beautiful creations on your blog and I'm blown away. You are truly an artist. Your Mojo206 card is so beautiful and the matching tag is awesome. TFS!
Two fabbie projects, Olena. LOOOOVE the tag. Love how you used the butterfly and the wonderful colors!
Fabulous card Olena. I love all the rich deatail with the stitching, layers and wonderful colouring. TFS.
Hugs
Carol x
Fantastic take on the sketch challenge Olena, and your tag is simply beautiful.
Cute card and lovely tag! Always love your colors.
Both tags are gorgeous, but I really love your tag!
This is beautiful and what a good idea to use the fern stamp as a tree!
Wow what a gorgeous card again! And I just love that stamp, it's so cute and you coloured it beautifully :)
Your tag is gorgeous too!
Anita
Again so gorgeous! And those wonderful strong colours!
Елена, мне очень нравятся ваши работы! Сочные, яркие, теплые, выразительные! Пытаюсь научиться делать такие, но.... Спасибо!
С теплом, Елена.
Post a Comment