Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC3408 Woodland Fern; HCPC 3354 Classic Message; Other: cream tag #8 size (Ranger); Distress inks; ribbon; Dew Drops and white gel pen.
For this project I used a cream tag from Ranger, different kinds of stamp sets, Distress inks and embellishments. First I punch circle with circle punch and temporarily glued on tag. Then, I sponged around the tag with different colors of Distress inks. Next, I removed the circle, and stamped sentiment in circle and also, stamped Woodland fern, like a trees. Decorated tag with ribbon and Dew Drops.
And also, I have a new package from my best friend, Tana. She has a YOUTUBE channel. She made a beautiful mini albums. This is link to her Channel. Thank you very much, Tana.
For this project I used a cream tag from Ranger, different kinds of stamp sets, Distress inks and embellishments. First I punch circle with circle punch and temporarily glued on tag. Then, I sponged around the tag with different colors of Distress inks. Next, I removed the circle, and stamped sentiment in circle and also, stamped Woodland fern, like a trees. Decorated tag with ribbon and Dew Drops.
And also, I have a new package from my best friend, Tana. She has a YOUTUBE channel. She made a beautiful mini albums. This is link to her Channel. Thank you very much, Tana.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
9 comments:
your tags are always so gorgeous!!!! that box of goodies is yummy too, great gifts!
Colors are so vibrant! Beautiful.
Hi Olena,
I've been away for a few weeks and what gorgeous cards and tags you've made in the meantime! beautiful colours and stamping work :)
Anita
Gorgeous tag, Olena! The colors are so rich and vibrant!
Fabulous tag, love how you have done the sun. Kim
Another perfect tag, gorgeous design, I love the Fall colors.
What a wonderful tag! Love the design and the wonderful colors!
Beautiful tag with your wonderful choice of colours.....These are very much your signature Olena .. Truly lovely!
Excellent, j'aime beaucoup :) bonne journée
Post a Comment