Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daisy Bouquet

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC3411 Woven Basket; HCD Decorative Layered Basket; 553 F Daisy Bouquet stamp; Other: Prismacolor markers; "Sweet Nectar" scroll die cut card pad from K& Company; ribbon; white gel pen; Flocking powder (Orange poppy from Martha Stewart).

First I stamped Daisy Bouquet on white c.s. Colored with prismacolor markers and cut out. Next, I stamped basket on yellow c.s, cut out and sponge the edges with orange ink. Using Spellbinder Nestabilitie oval, I cut out and sew by hand around edges. I used beautiful scroll die cut from K&Company and sticked together two edges of die cut using glue, like a frame. Then, I put ovals and basket on frame using foam tape. Decorated card with ribbon.

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is absolutely beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday too!

Anita said...

Fabulous card again! Gorgeous flowers and colours, love your stitching :)
Anita

Glenda said...

Another beautiful piece! As always your use of color is amazing and I love your stitching around the oval. Well Done!

Joelle said...

Wow this is FABULOUS!! Love the color of course but the dimension and the details! WOW!! Completely gorgeous!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! The daisies look wonderful in the basket!

Lisa Lynne said...

I love the way you've used the daisies to fill the basket - absolutely beautiful!

LorettaL said...

Olena, that frame is breathtaking! So gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Olena. That K&Company die is stunning...

iCreateforfun said...

Very stunning card, nice colors and details.

~Olga said...

Wow...stunning card, love the colors!

marsha said...

Olena, how luscious! I love your rich colors and design!
Hugs,
Marsha

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, such a charming and beautiful card!!! Gorgeous colors and loooove all that piercing!!

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Olena! I love the daisies in the basket! Your coloring is so beautiful! Wonderful design!