Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mojo Monday # 227 - Contest

Hello, everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #227

Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

I had so much fun playing with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!

Here's my card:

and here's:


Of course, for this card I used my favorite Verve Stamps. For this card I used next stamp sets, "Amazing Wishes", "Great Friend" and "Leaves". From "Leaves" stamp I made my own background for card and two yellow panels. Then, I stamped sentiment "Birthday Wishes" on top of yellow panel this card. I also used threads for hand stitching on the edges of card.

This beautiful flower I made using red, orange and yellow c.s.

And here's inside my card:


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps: "Amazing Wishes", "Great Friend" and "Leaves".
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Distress inks, VersaColor and Adirondack.
Accessories: Dew Drops, ribbon, metallic brad, white gel pen , thread and rhinestones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! this is a beautiful card!!!! love it!!!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful rich colors and design! Lovely!

Michelle said...

so stunning! love your beautiful flower!

Marisa said...

Beautiful as always. Love the dots ont eh flowers

mlarisa said...

Красота! Белые точки так оживляют!

Carol<>< said...

one lucky person to receive this beauty...
Carol N<><

April said...

Gorgeous! The colors are just stunning!

Tangle said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Your work is GORGEOUS...I love, love, love, the flower you made, your use of the white pen is pure genius. New follower!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Absolutely stunning!

Linda Carson said...

Oh this card reeks mojo!! Love the richness of colors and details! Excellent artwork!

Robyn Oliver said...

I love your card Olena, the gorgeous colours and your hand made flowers - very special and also the touch of quilling...must remember this idea for added touches. Thank you it's lovely.