Hello everyone for today post. I'm going to share with you a card I did using the February Sketch from **Viva la Verve! February Week 3 {2/17/12}* and Verve Stamps.
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:
Here's my card:As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps: "Great Friend" and "Circular Sayings.
Paper: BasicGrey.
Ink: Distress inks, VersaColor and Adirondack.
Accessories: Spellbinders Borderbilities "On the Vine border", Paper flower (Recollections), Stickles, thread and rhinestones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps: "Great Friend" and "Circular Sayings.
Paper: BasicGrey.
Ink: Distress inks, VersaColor and Adirondack.
Accessories: Spellbinders Borderbilities "On the Vine border", Paper flower (Recollections), Stickles, thread and rhinestones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 comments:
Hi Olena! Had to see what you're up to! Another gorgeous card! I love all the layers and details - the rich colors - and most of all .... that hint of glitter on the edges of the flowers! The perfect little bit of shimmer! Lovely!
Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous! Your flowers are so beautiful. TFS
beautiful!!! I am loving this flower, I tried it out, but is not as pretty as yours..
Carol N<><
Потрясающая открытка! Такая сложная, многоуровневая - хочется рассматривать и рассматривать. Завораживает!
Gorgeous card, beautiful flower and details!
Anita
Post a Comment