Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mojo Monday # 228

Hello, everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #228.

Mojo's sketch:

It's the Mojo Monday Challenge and here's my entry...

and here's:

I used a dollar stamp from CraftSmart (Michael's).

For coloring I used Prismacolor markers.

As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: "Bunny" CraftSmart and "Easter Sentiments" (TPC Studio).
Paper: Basic Grey.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders - Classic and Scalloped circles and Labels one, Prismacolor markers, rhinestones, white gel pen and thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!~

Carol<>< said...

wow!!! this is so cute!
must take a steady hand to cut that close,,,, this is why I have a cricut, I cannot cut that good any more...
Carol N<><

mlarisa said...

Какой прелестный заяц!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeousness itself. Love the colour combo and what you have done with one of my favourite Basic Grey pattern paper.
Hugs
Desire

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh so cute. Your colouring is amazing.