Hello everyone for today post. I'm going to share with you a card I did using the February Sketch from **Viva la Verve! January Week 1 {2/03/12}* and Verve Stamps.
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

Here's my card:
For background, I stamped leaves ("Great Friends" stamp set) on three paper panels using ColorBox inks and stitched by hand all edge of panels using white thread.
I stamped all three sizes of the line flower from "Great Friend" stamp set on red, orange and yellow patterned papers, then cut out, sponged with inks, curled the edges and layered on dimensional. Then I added a little glitter on edges and I put paper flower (Recollections) in center of big flower.
And here's inside my card:

And here's inside my card:
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps: "Great Friend" and "Circular Sayings.
Paper: K&Company.
Ink: Distress inks, VersaColor and Adirondack.
Accessories: Paper flower (Recollections), Dew Drops, white pearls, Stickles, thread and rhinestones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 comments:
Absolutely beautiful, inside and out!!
Hugs
Desire
Красиво-о-о! Мне нравятся края лепестков цветка, выделенные глиттером - очень интересно смотрится.
Olena, this is stunning, love everything about it, and you hand stitched, WOW!
some lucky person to receive this card!
Carol N<><
So gorgeous and I love the quilling!
Post a Comment