Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 22

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #22.

"Our lovely sponsors this week is Lily-Boo's Boutique. Sam and Lou have put up this lovely set of girls as the prize for this weeks WINNER. Lily-Boo's Boutique is pretty new to the cyber/blogging world. Sam has some really amazing images. If you love digi images then you should really go and check out Sam's images".
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

8 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is so lovely, Olena! Love how you have put the sentiment up in the corner, and the colors work so well togheter. Your cards are outstanding!
~Yvonne~

Unknown said...

Okay Olena, I've seen you use that really cool fiber/ribbon/thingy a few times and I want some. Where do you get it?

Anonymous said...

Olena Your card is sooo pretty..You are a beautiful crafter..TFS
Enjoy your week:) x

Tricia said...

that trim is awesome!

Regina said...

lovely! love the colors and the addition of the pearls.

Liz Weber said...

Just love that trim Olena and your colours are gorgeous - great work creating such a wonderful card!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hmm ~ where do I begin? your card is STUNNING! I LOVE your papers, the piecing, stitching, buttons, trim .. butterflies.. I could go on and on :) It is amazing!

Fink said...

So pretty! Just wonderful!