Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations Design Team. Here is the card I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Beautiful images. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images. 
The image "Soaring Eagle" I stamped in Graphite black ink. Then I colored with Prismacolor pencils (blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits) and cut out. Next, I stamping the "Crackle background" on white c.s. using Coffee Bean ink and mounted Eagle on my oval (created with my Classic Nestabilities Oval) .

In first base background I used a patterned paper (K & Company) and the second background was made by using cream patterned paper and stamping crackle background. The other embellishments I added include: a sentiment tag (made with my Spellbinder's Tag Trio die and stamped Crackle background), ribbon, button and Dew Drops.
************************************************************************************
My second card, I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 91. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week. 
RECIPE (1st card): Stamps: "Soaring Eagle", "Crackle background" and sentiment (from Heartfelt Creations); Papers: Brown and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Black and Coffee Bean (Brilliance), Conch Shell (Sea Shells); Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Ribbon, Button, Dew Drops, gemstones, white gel pen, Crystal Stickles, foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities tag and classic oval, Corner punch and paper piercer.RECIPE (2nd card): Stamps: "Up, up and Away" and sentiment from "Circular Sayings" stamp set; Papers: Brown, cream and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Black and Sail Boat Blue (Adirondack), Coffee beans (Brilliance); Accessories: Ribbon, Dew Drops, White gel pen, Diamond Glaze, Crystal Stickles, Art chalks, foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic rectangle and paper piercer.
6 comments:
What awesome cards, love them both, wonderful coloring.
OMG Olena! These cards are absolutely stunning! I love them both! Awesome job coloring them! Love, love love those clouds on the second card!
I LOVE the Mojo Monday card, especially how you did the clouds! Great job!
Your Mojo card is stunning! The paper piercing and colours are perfect.
Just found your site. Thanks for taking a look at mine. Your cards are beautiful!
Olena this is DEVINE, I love the layers and the warm mellow colours... Wonderful work creating this with ICS #21
Post a Comment