Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 21

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #21.
I used the image from the Anna Griffin Company, "Flowers" and "Music background", combined with some new papers from DCWV. The sentiment "Thank you" is from the "Expressions and frames" stamp set (Inkadinkado). For embellishments I used some Dew Drops, Gemstones, Flowers, Lace and some Crystal Stickles.
Also, make sure you see what the other DT members did, they are all fabulous!!! Click here to see all the Design Team cards using this sketch.

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

5 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! I love this style.
Hugs, Elena

Becky said...

This is just so beautiful.

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous card, the colors work together perfectly.

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Regina said...

gorgeous card!

Fink said...

I just love the flowers in the corner! This is pretty!