Happy Thursday Everyone!!! It's Sketches! { by tamara} again. Here is the card I made using the Sketch #98 this week. I made my card with digital stamp "Baby Bootie" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It is only $1.00. The digi-stamps are great because you can print them out at whatever size you like, so you get lots of use out of them! It is so easy to use too!I just printed the image two times and then colored in using my Prismacolor pencils (blended with OMS). Next, I cut booties out and adhered to a patterned circle, and then to a green c.s. circle.
I covered my card base with a patterned paper from DWCV. My sentiment is from the "Baby" stamp set (Inque Boutique). I finished off with a pink ribbon, big pink button & thread, small pink buttons and piercings.
I covered my card base with a patterned paper from DWCV. My sentiment is from the "Baby" stamp set (Inque Boutique). I finished off with a pink ribbon, big pink button & thread, small pink buttons and piercings.************************************************************************************
My second card I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Beautiful stamps. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.
My second card I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Beautiful stamps. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.

I stamped the "Petunias and Hummer" 2 times on white c.s. and color, cut out the hummer in your second stamped image and 3-d.
Add
some Crystal Laquer for dimension. Next, I layered on a couple pieces of matching c.s. and stamped the sentiment "With Love" in the bottom right corner.
Added piercings, Dew Drops, and pearls to accent the card.
Add
some Crystal Laquer for dimension. Next, I layered on a couple pieces of matching c.s. and stamped the sentiment "With Love" in the bottom right corner.
Added piercings, Dew Drops, and pearls to accent the card.Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Thursday! ~Olena~
7 comments:
Both of these are beautiful, the first one is just toooo cute, those little pink shoes.
How clever Olena to use 2 shoes, I love the colors and everything about the card, the other is beautiful too!
Olena, you are such a talented crafter. I am always so amazed and impressed with your work. Both cards are so beautiful!
Two beautiful cards! I just love the colors and details in each one.
Your baby booties are so sweet!!
Olena, both cards are just gorgeous! Love the baby shoes especially. The color combination and layout just look so clean and simple, but at the same time you can tell a lot of effort went into these!
Olena, your work is absolutely stunning! All your cards are so beautiful!
~Yvonne~
Post a Comment