For my card I used beautiful stamp set from Verve company - "Dream Big". I stamped flowers and leaves on white c.s. and cut out. Then, I put together flowers and leaves used peal brad. For background, I stamped leaves on yellow and green strips of papers used yellow and green colors of c.s. and stitched by hand all edges of strips used white thread and needle. I also, used "Abstract Flower" edge punch for strips and beautiful peal rhinestones for the finishing touches.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
19 comments:
Hi, Olena,
Your card is just awesome. The pearls and stichting add that liitle extra ump!
I love your site and will return here for inspiration your work is wonderful!!
Thanks for you comments at my site!
Chana
Very pretty, lots of nice detail, love it!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!
Love your take on the challenge...the colors sre beautiful!
Wow what a very pretty card...it is beautiful. Great job!
Wow, your card is amazing!!!, the colors are so beautiful.
thank you for your comment!!
This card is just beautiful. Love the colors, flower and bling. Just perfect!
Wow, just beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
great colors and wonderful layout! Gorgeous!
Beautiful take on the sketch, pretty colours and a gorgeous flower!
Thanks for your birthday wishes!
Anita
you never cease to amaze me with your endless talent!!!! Just gorgeous!!!
I love the vibrant colors you chose, and the stitching is wonderful!
Just beautiful and love all the pearls!
Wow. This card is stunning. I thought my card was nice but when I see yours I just want to bury my head in the sand. LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.
This is simply gorgeous! Love all that bling and the beautiful colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
oh wow!!!! this is just amazing!!!! I love everything about it!!!! Hugs Juls
Gorgeous colors!! Love all the stitching and the bling is fabulous!! Congrats on your win!!
Congrats on winning this challenge ~ Your card is GORGEOUS!!!
What can I say?!?!?! Absolutely fantastic! :)
Wow! This is a beautiful card, I love the detail on it.
Post a Comment