Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!Today my card for Dutch Dare Card challenges .Here is my card for this sketch!
For this card I created using my the Classic Square, circle and Scallope Nestabilities dies. Then, I stamped Fun Owl and Cat ("Owl-oween" set from Hero Arts) onto white c.s., then colored with Prismacolor mar
kers and cut out. In the picture, you can see the sparkle lines on the patterned paper. I just traced the lines with Crystal Stickles. And I added a Cinnamon Stickles onto Owl "Halloween costume" . In the corners of the card I added some cross-stitches (Using brown threat) . I'm just added some piercings on the edges and cute ribbon:-)
RECIPE:
Stamps: Owl-oween (Hero Arts)
Papers: Dark Brown, Orange, Cream, White c.s., Patterned paper (The Paper Studio)
Inks: Graphite black and Moonlight White (Brilliance), Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Threat, Stickles, Gemstones, Foam tape
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities squares, scallope squares and circles collections , Cuttlebug, Paper Piercer.
Thanks for stopping by!! ~Olena~
Stamps: Owl-oween (Hero Arts)
Papers: Dark Brown, Orange, Cream, White c.s., Patterned paper (The Paper Studio)
Inks: Graphite black and Moonlight White (Brilliance), Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Threat, Stickles, Gemstones, Foam tape
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities squares, scallope squares and circles collections , Cuttlebug, Paper Piercer.
Thanks for stopping by!! ~Olena~
8 comments:
Great halloween card!!! love it. thanks for joining us at the dutch dare!
Olena:
Thanks for stopping by my Christmas Whimsy blog and posting a message. I love your precious Owl-O-Ween card! Just too darn cute!!!
oh this is super cute!
Hi Olena,
great Haloween card.
I love the colours, papers and great images.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.
xoxo Karin
Hi Olena,
Thanks for your message on my blog! Thought let me take a look at hers. How lovely your cards are. I really like them.
hugs Debbie
This is beautiful and so creative. Love the warm colour combo and its amazing how the two ribbons at the back brings the whole creation together. Warm regards
Too Cute! Love that stamp set!
Cool Halloween card!
Post a Comment